APPLICATIONS BEING ACCEPTED
GALVESTON CO., TX – The Galveston County Housing Assistance Program has announced that three Intake Centers are now open and taking applications for Hurricane Ike assistance.
Applicants are requested to call (877) 221-8215 to begin the application process. The process is as follows:
- Please call (877) 221-8215 to apply.
- First call should take approximately 15 minutes to begin application and schedule appointment.
- Follow up appointments will take approximately 1 ½ hours.
- Applications are available at 3 Intake Centers and online at www.co.galveston.tx.us/housingdept
- Intake Centers are ADA compliant and interpreters are available upon and language interpreters are available upon request.
Intake Centers Now Open
Galveston County Courthouse
722 Moody Avenue, 1st Floor
Galveston, TX 77550
Bacliff Community Center
4500 10th St/
Bacliff. TX 77518
946 Noble Carl Drive
Crystal Beach, TX 77650
Hours: Monday – Friday
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Galveston Co. Housing Recovery
The Galveston County Housing Recovery Assistance Program is funded by HUD, through Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds earmarked for Hurricane Ike recovery efforts. The program is being directed by James Wilson, Housing Director, for Galveston County.
The Galveston County Housing Assistance Program has announced that three Intake Centers are now open and taking applications for Hurricane Ike assistance.