NEW METRO TREATS TRAVELERS TO BIGGER SAVINGS ON AIRPORT DIRECT
- MORE STOPS DOWNTOWN
The NEW METRO is making major improvements to its Airport Direct service beginning Sunday, Jan. 23, 2011, adding downtown stops and slashing fares to just $4.50 one-way to Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) Terminal C.
The route will make FIVE downtown stops:
- Airport Direct Passenger Plaza (815 Pierce @ Travis)
- Hilton Americas Hotel/G. Brown Convention Ctr. Houston (Avenida de las Americas/Polk)
- Four Seasons Hotel (Lamar/Dallas @ Caroline)
- Downtown Hyatt Hotel (Lamar @ Louisiana)
- METRORail Main St. Square Station/Marriott Courtyard (Lamar/Dallas @ Main)
The service will operate every 30 minutes, seven days a week, between the hours of 4:50 a.m. and 7:45 p.m. Map
Travel time will be 45 minutes.
Fares can be purchased by METRO Q Fare Card, METRO Money or cash (exact change). To find out where to purchase your Q Card and METRO Money please visit http://www.ridemetro.org/FareInfo/Default.aspx.
Concierge service will continue at the IAH’s Terminal C, providing travelers with assistance with fares, receipts, passenger boarding, luggage and directions.
For Airport Direct and other METRO transit services, schedules and fare information please visit www.RideMETRO.org and remember, travel is better when you’re riding METRO.