METRO TO RUN A SUNDAY SCHEDULE ON MEMORIAL DAY
In observance of Memorial Day on Monday, May 28, METRO will operate on the following schedule:
- METROBuses and METRORail will run on a Sunday schedule.
- There will be no Park & Ride service.
- METROLift’s Reservation and Customer Service offices will be closed. As a result, all Monday subscription trips will be cancelled. To schedule a trip for Monday (or Tuesday, May 29) you must call the reservation line at 713-225-6716 on Friday, May 25, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., or use MACS-WEB (METROLift Automated Computer System) or MACS (METROLift Automated Calling System) from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. the day before you need to travel. Use of MACS or MACS-WEB, requires a client ID and password.
- METRO’s RideStore and Lost & Found will be closed.
- METRO’s Customer Care Center will be available 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. by dialing METROLine at 713-635-4000 or 713-635-6993 (TDD).
The Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County (METRO) is the region’s largest public transit provider, offering safe, reliable and affordable transportation services about 370,000 times per day. Besides operating more than 1,200 buses, METRO is currently expanding its
7.5-mile light-rail line (Red Line), with three new lines under construction. METRO’s services also include: Star Vanpool, METROLift, HOV lanes, HOT lanes, Bikes-on-Buses/Trains program, Park & Ride and road improvement projects.