METRO’S LABOR DAY HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
In observance of Labor Day, METRO will operate the following schedule on Monday, Sept. 3, 2012:
· Buses and METRORail will run on a regular Sunday schedule on Monday.
· There will be no Park & Ride service.
· METROLift’s reservation and customer service offices will be closed, Monday.
As a result, all Monday subscription trips will be canceled. To schedule a trip for Monday, Sept. 3, or Tuesday, Sept. 4, you must call the reservations line at
713-22-6716 from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Friday, August 31, or use MACS (METROLift Automated Call System) from 5 a.m. – 5 p.m. the day before you need to travel. When using MACS or MACS-WEB, you will need your client ID and password.
· All METRO RideStores and Lost & Found will be closed on Monday.
- METRO’s Customer Information Center will be open Monday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. and can be contacted through the METROLine at 713-635-4000 or 713-635-6993 (TDD).
For route or schedule information, call METRO at 713-635-4000 or visit our Web site at www.ridemetro.org.
About METRO: The Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County (METRO) is the region’s largest public transit provider, offering safe, reliable and affordable transportation services about 370,000 times per day. Besides operating more than 1,200 buses, METRO is currently expanding its 7.5-mile light-rail line (Red Line), with three new lines under construction. METRO’s services also include: Star Vanpool, METROLift, HOV lanes, HOT lanes, Bikes-on-Buses/Trains program, Park & Ride and road improvement projects.