HCSO PROSTITUTION STING LEADS TO 7 ARRESTS
HOUSTON – Investigators with the Harris County Sheriff’s Office Vice Unit made several arrests Thursday, October 11, during an undercover prostitution sting in north Harris County.
The operation focused on suspects soliciting sex online. Female undercover deputies advertised as escorts on the internet and arranged for solicitors to meet them at a prearranged location off of I-45 North and FM 1960. Once suspects arrived and made an agreement with the undercover deputies to receive sexual services in exchange for money, they were arrested.
The operation resulted in the arrest of seven males. All have been charged for prostitution.
1. Lucero, Eric D.O.B. 11/14/1968
2. Dubon, Jose D.O.B. 10/21/1969
3. Learn, Richard Wayne D.O.B. 11/05/1946
4. Thompson, Richard Anthony D.O.B. 03/28/1961
5. Andolino, Joseph Francis D.O.B. 02/21/1953
6. Starke, Dean Andrew D.O.B. 08/11/1960
7. Barth, Michael Allen D.O.B. 09/01/1962
The Harris County Sheriff’s Office will continue to conduct similar reverse prostitution operations targeting not only those who solicit sex but those who sell sex as well.